10 Best Golf Clubs 2018
The game of golf is a true art form that requires a bit of luck, a ton of skill and amazing clubs. With the best golf clubs by your side, your game will greatly improve. Better clubs will allow you to gain additional yardage, to have more control over the ball and will make hitting the ball in rough surfaces much easier. Whether you’re a beginner or even an experienced golfer, finding the best set of golf clubs can often be overwhelming.
With numerous aspects to consider such as club length, weight, forgiveness and even shaft type, making a decision is often difficult. It’s incredibly important to find the ideal set of clubs for your specific needs. Fortunately, we have already done all of the research so you can quickly find a set of clubs that will improve your game.
Top 10 Golf Clubs Overview List
|Picture||Name||Ideal For||Bag Type||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|Picture||Name||Ideal For||Bag Type||Price||Rating (1-5)|
|1. Golf Girl FWS2 PETITE Lady Pink Hybrid Club Set||Ladies||Cart||$$||4.7|
|2. Palm Springs Golf VISA LADY ALL GRAPHITE Hybrid Club Set||Ladies||Stand||$$$||4.7|
|3. Precise GT-R Ladies Petite Complete Set||Ladies||Stand||$$$||4.7|
|4. Tour Edge HT Max-J Set||Juniors||Stand||$$||4.6|
|5. Wilson Women's Hope Complete Golf Package Set||Ladies||Cart||$$$||4.6|
|6. Callaway Men's Strata Ultimate Set||Men||Cart||$$$$||4.5|
|7. Pinemeadow Men's PGX Golf Set-Driver||Men||No Bag||$$||4.4|
|8. Intech Lancer Junior Golf Set||Juniors||Stand||$||4.4|
|9. Prosimmon Golf X9 Tall +1" Mens Graphite & Steel Hybrid Club Set||Men||Cart||$$$||4.2|
|10. Confidence GOLF Mens POWER Hybrid Club Set||Men||Stand||$$||4.2|
How to Buy the Best Golf Clubs
Whether you’re buying a set of golf clubs as a beginner or even as a professional golfer, you will always have to consider numerous different aspects. Women, men and kids all have to use different types of clubs in order to achieve their full potential. With a good set of golf clubs, you will gain additional yards with every swing as well as more precision. Since the goal is to get the ball in the hole with as few shots as possible, the slightest upgrade in precision can make a major impact on your game.
- Length. Always make sure that you’re purchasing clubs of the proper length. If you want to ensure that your swing is at its best, you will want to avoid using clubs that are either too long or too short. Many short adults have to use junior sized clubs while many tall teens have to use adult sized clubs. It’s important to consider your height when purchasing clubs rather than your age.
- Flexibility. Golf clubs come in various flexibilities, ranging from flexible to extra stiff. The type of flexibility that will go best with your particular playing style varies from one golfer to another. A rule of thumb is to purchase stiffer shafts when you drive the golf ball longer distances and shafts with more flexibility when you tend to drive the ball shorter distances. For example, professional golfers that tend to drive the ball 300+ yards will normally use the stiffest shafts on the market.
- Hybrids. Hybrid irons are a great solution for beginners because they provide less resistance when hitting your ball from the fairway. They can also be used when teeing off. With a flatter sole, these clubs make it much easier to hit the ball without digging up a large chunk of turf along with it.
- Steel vs Graphite Shafts. Choosing the proper type of club shafts is super important. While the debate over steel and graphite shafts is very present in the golf community, many have varied opinions. The main difference between the two shaft types is that graphite shafts are lighter, allowing for a faster swing that can ultimately translate into better distance.
- Putter Length. The length of the putter is where many average golfers make mistakes. The putter’s sole should lie flat on the ground when holding it in the base position. Most golfers use longer putters, which results in the ball bouncing out of line when putting it. Most golfers improve their game on the green and shaving off a few shots by getting a perfect length putter is the best way to start.
By considering these facts, you will quickly be able to find a golf set that improves your game and allows you to cut down on your golf score. It’s very important for you to visit a local golf store to test out various club lengths, weights, shaft constructions and more. It’s also a good idea to test out these various club types are a local driving range. It’s the only way to determine which type of club is best suited for your particular swing.
Whether you need hybrids instead of traditional irons or even if you need to purchase a shorter putter to get straighter putts, the only way you will find out is by trying various types of clubs. It’s the easiest and most efficient way to find the best golf clubs for your needs. Also consider whether you will mostly walk the course or use a cart; this will affect the type of golf bag that you will want to purchase.
Top 5 Golf Clubs Reviews
At the top of our list is the Golf Firl FWS2 Petite Lady Pink Hybrid Club Set. This set of clubs is designed for women and provides graphite shafts for a lighter overall weight that allows golfers to gain additional yards due to their faster swings. Included is a driver, an oversized #3 wood, a ¾ hybrid, seven irons and a putter. This set also comes with a cart bag to place all of your clubs while playing.
The driver, oversized #3 wood and the hybrid all come with head covers to keep them safe during transportation. The 460cc driver has one of the largest sweet spots legally permitted in golf, allowing for better forgiveness and additional control. If you’re looking for an affordable set of clubs that comes along with a cart bag, you’ll absolutely love the Golf Girl FWS2 Petite Lady Pink Hybrid Club Set.
The Palm Springs Golf VISA Lady All Graphite Hybrid Club Set is another great set of clubs for women. With all graphite shafts, you will benefit from lighter clubs that make gaining additional yardage a breeze. This set of clubs comes with two hybrids, making it a great solution for golfers that often struggle with picking up large divots.
This set of clubs comes with a lightweight stand bag that allows you to walk the course with ease. The 4 way full length dividers make storing these clubs a breeze and with 4 exterior zippered pockets, you will quickly be able to access all of your golfing accessories. Matching headcovers allow you to keep the driver, woods and hybrids in excellent condition at all times. If you’re looking for a good quality golf set, you’ll definitely want to consider the Palm Springs Golf VISA Lady All Graphite Hybrid Club Set.
Another amazing option is the Precise GT-R Ladies Petite Complete Set golf clubs. The clubs are made for women and include a driver, a #3 wood and a hybrid. The set also includes a full set of irons made with graphite shafts for a lightweight feel and additional speed on your swing. The wide soles allow for more control and a better, smoother contact with every swing.
The entire set comes with a bonus stand bag that has a kickstand allowing you to set it down without having it lie on the ground. Head covers are also included in order to protect the driver, wood and hybrid clubs. If you’re looking for a great set of golf clubs for women, you’ll love the Precise GT-R Ladies Petite Complete Set.
If you’re searching for a great set of golf clubs for your kid, you will certainly want to look into the Ht Max-J Junior Boys Golf Set. This set of clubs is made in the junior size, which essentially means they are shorter in length and allow for shorter teens to achieve amazing results. The incredibly forgiving clubs are great for beginners, making them a great solution for kids.
With a powerful drive, a wood and a hybrid, this set is perfect for getting juniors used to playing with a full set of clubs. It also comes equipped with a 7/8 iron, a 9/PW iron, a sand wedge and a putter. The set is completed with a stand bag that makes finding the desired club easy and quick. If you have a teen at home who’s eager to get started with golf, you’ll definitely want to consider the Ht Max-J Junior Boys Golf Set.
Women who want to play golf and show their support for breast cancer simultaneously will love the Wilson Women’s Hope Complete Golf Package Set. This set of golf clubs comes equipped with a driver, a fairway driver and a hybrid. A full set of irons is also including from 5 to 9 as well as a pitching wedge and a putter.
This set of clubs also comes equipped with a cart bag for easy transportation. Plus, for every set purchased, Wilson makes a donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. If you’re looking for a high quality set of women’s golf clubs and want to also support a good cause, you will love the Wilson Women’s Hope Complete Golf Package Set.